The Kherson State Administration said that the region “does not threaten anything”

The pro-Russian administration of the Kherson region reported that several defensive lines had been built in the region. The Russian Ministry of Defense previously stated that it thwarted the offensive of the Ukrainian army in the south of the country (max-width: 320px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), (max-width: 320px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi)” >

The territory of the Kherson region controlled by the Russian military is under their protection, the region “is not in danger”, RIA Novosti said. Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the pro-Russian military-civilian administration. This is how he commented on the data on the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the south of the country.

“Kherson region is completely under the protection of professional military from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Several defensive lines have been built,— he said.

Video

The day before, the press secretary of the southern command of Ukraine, Natalya Gumenyuk, said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine began offensive operations in various directions, including in the Kherson region. She did not give details, explaining that “any military operation requires silence.” CNN later reported, citing U.S. intelligence officials, that Ukrainian forces were laying the groundwork for an offensive in the south, planned on the ground and in the air.

August 29 afternoon Stremousov stated that reports of the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine — “it's all a fantasy,” “a kind of illusion, a movie.” The head of the Crimea, Sergei Aksyonov, also considered these data to be stuffed. At the same time, the CAA of Nova Kakhovka accused the Ukrainian side of shelling, including from the HIMARS multiple launch rocket system. The city was left without water and electricity, local authorities said.

Later, the Russian Ministry of Defense admitted that the Armed Forces of Ukraine had attempted an offensive in the Kherson and Mykolaiv regions. The agency claims that it was thwarted and Ukraine lost more than 560 military personnel and more than 20 tanks.

Read on RBC Pro Pro Online cinemas under sanctions: how to survive and what to expect Articles Pro Recognizing the future leader: how to determine the potential of employees Articles Pro These shares rose strongly in a bear market. But can go even higher Articles Pro Strongest. Business by Netflix Rules Summary Pro Heart disease – from nerves? Articles Pro Beautician is ready to fulfill any whim. Why this is a reason to change your doctor Instructions Pro How to protect yourself from corporate fraud — 6 stages sources.

Adviser to the head of the office of the President of Ukraine Mikhail Podolyak, commenting on reports of the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, urged not to make “super sensational statements” before official announcements. President Volodymyr Zelensky stressed in a nightly video message that Kyiv would not reveal the real intentions of the servicemen: “Who wants to know what our plans are? You will not hear specifics from any really responsible person. Because this is a war.

On August 29, Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the military-civilian administration of the Zaporozhye region (part of the region is under Russian control, the regional center — the city of Zaporozhye— controls Kyiv) reported several explosions in Melitopol. Earlier, he accused the Armed Forces of Ukraine of attacking the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. Since the outbreak of hostilities in Ukraine on February 24, Russia and Ukraine have been accusing each other of shelling the territory of the nuclear power plant. An IAEA mission headed by Rafael Grossi, Director General of the organization, went to ZNPP.

Authors Tags Subscribe to RuTube RBC Live broadcasts, videos and recordings of programs on our RuTube channel

Источник rbc.ru

Author Image
Azlyrics

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *